Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is the procedure after I sign up?
2) Why do we have a strict NO REFUND policy?
3 ) What is the meaning of "Website
optimization"/ "Optimizing a Web page "?
4) In order to optimize my multilingual
pages, can I just translate my keywords & meta
5) How many keywords am I allowed
to use according to each language?
6) Why don’t we feature rates in our “SEO in English” section?
7) What are the leading languages on the Web
8) Do I need to translate my website in order
to list it on multilingual / foreign search engines?
9) How long does it take MSEO to process an
10) How long does it take to notice results?
11) Others promise top-10 placement. Why don't we guarantee such placement and WHAT do we guarantee?
12) Can you assess the marketability
of our products / services?
13) Are your translations performed
by people or by software? How can I ascertain
the quality of your translations?
14) Do you
offer "search term
15) Which countries are being targeted in the submission process?
Where will my multilingual pages reside?
Will I receive a submission report?
Should I register a website with a foreign extension
such as ".de",".co",".jp",".cn",
19) Measuring the
traffic resulting from our
20) Why don't we
provide ranking reports?
21) What's the
difference between regular
translations and the work we
29) Foreign language ranking algorithms differ greatly from SEO in English... What are the main differences?
Do we offer foreign pay-per-click services (i.e.,
multilingual versions of Yahoo Search Marketing, Google, etc.)?
What happens over the second year of a campaign?
Is one foreign language entry page enough for content relevancy?